Monday, March 4, 2013

Final lines from your teacher... (you have to read this)

My Dear EDTECA2 student,

I have three words for you - "JFK" (not John F. Kennedy) as we end our EDTECA class..

1. JOY .... Joy fills my heart after I have seen your EDTECA projects. Why? Because I was able to meet my objective of you realizing the importance of knowing how to integrate technology in your classes when you are already in the field.

2. FULFILLED.... I am fulfilled for I was able to literally PUSH YOU into the world of  TECHNOLOGY. I do believe that my main role in this subject is to open the door for you.I just posted the challenge and gave you basic guidelines on what to do. I did not teach you how to do it but you were able to do it. Learning by doing is one thing that I would like to you to appreciate. I know that you have learned much in the PROCESS of doing the work. A learning that no one can take from you. A leaning that you can remember as long as you live.

3.  KEY.... The TECHNOLOGY BATON is now in hands. May you be the KEY in making the students who would be entrusted in your hands, learn well through the aid of technology.

I hope that my comments in your work whether its positive or negative encouraged you.

God bless you.


Ma'am Mitch


































8 comments:

  1. Thank you ma'am for that very enlightening message.. Yes! Despite those so difficult projects you gave us that made us have those sleepless night, we really learn from it. I can say that even though we meet those unbearable difficulties(emotionally , mentally and money matters) in making those requirements, At the end of the day we have realized that indeed we are lucky to experience it and it is the hardship that make it great. Because the previous students of EDTECA2 didn't have it. Thank you also ma'am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, nothing indeed can be accomplished if you are killjoy...

      Delete
  3. Ma'am at first i thought it was like a punishment. Now, I realize how important is the subject especially making my own website it will help a lot !! Thank you so much Ma'am for great effort :)) god bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome James. Your recognition that there was an effort from the part of the teacher is already a JOY for me...

      Delete
  4. JFK..

    Joy- in enrolling this subject and help me learned so many things that will help me develop as a future teacher..

    FULFILLED- in accomplishing my projects on time and sharing the effort that i have done in class

    KEY- as a future teacher I already have the key and knowledge to share to my students what i have learned from Mam mitch in our Educational Technology 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaahahha... JFK na JFK ang response. Thanks Marty

      Delete